- SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
Named after one of the most iconic turns in motorsport history. Engineered by racers for racers, our wheel was developed in collaboration with real life drivers to bring you the closest feeling to reality.
- 4.3 LCD Touchscreen
- 14 push buttons
- 2 rotary encoders
- 2 twelve position rotaries
- 2 Thumb rotaries
- 33mm handmade Rubber grips
- 16 RGB LEDs
- 2 magnetic shifter paddles
- 2 Switchless Clutch paddles
- Wheel diameter: 290 mm
- 5mm Carbon plate
- CNC machined Alloy body
- High Quality 3m long spiral cable
- VR Compatible
- Hub compatible with any bases on the market.
- Compatible with PC / Windows
FREE SHIPPING to all of the European Union
NO IMPORT DUTIES
- We ship from Magny-Cours in France
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
P1Sim will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 90 days of receipt of items. Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim. Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect P1Sim to process your warranty claim within 10 days. Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of: (a) refund to your payment method (b) a refund in store credit (c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)