Use the code P1Sim_BUNDLE when you buy Simucube wheelbase and get 10% off on any P1Sim product.
- Direct Drive Force Feedback PC compatible Sim Racing wheel base
- Passionately designed for eSports, Technology, and Motorsports enthusiasts Simucube 2 Pro wheel base’s 25 Nm of torque is enough to give you deep immersion with any track, car, and condition. With Pro, one might forget they are in a simulation.
- Combined with an exceptionally high torque response rate Pro motor, the wheel base will deliver the sharpest kinks at a clarity not seen in the Direct Drive Sim Racing scene before. The torque response rate is adjustable to the driver’s preferences.
- Simucube 2 Pro is destined to set the new golden standard for high-end class Direct Drive Force Feedback wheels in Sim Racing and Racing Simulators.
- Includes: SC2 Pro wheel base, power supply, cables, US-power cable, standard torque off button, fixings for wheel base, pin for Simucube Quick Release
- Does not include: Simucube Quick Release Wheel Side parts
- Full metal construction
- The body of Simucube 2 is built from precision machined solid metal parts. It’s pretty hard to find a plastic piece in it – pretty much the only non-metallic one is the antenna for the Wireless Wheel Receiver.
- Direct Drive brushless torque motor
- The motor is an extraordinary one. The Simucube developer team compared over 40 motors, hand-tested over ten of them, picked the best three motors, and finally customized them to suit flawlessly in direct drive racing simulation. SC2’s latest generation motor technology delivers unforeseen torque response rate and clarity. FEM optimized motor magnetic design yields practically zero torque ripple and magnetic cogging. Simucube 2 ‘s are also individually tested and verified to exceed inhumanly tight tolerances in production.
- Dual CPU architecture
- To unleash the full potential of the glorious motor and to process signals at maximum precision, Simucube 2 has been given a dedicated 216 MHz real-time processor in addition to a dedicated 144 MHz PC USB interface CPU. Unique dual CPU architecture ensures zero impact on ultra-low latency performance even when all processing and simulator actions are running simultaneously. The new 216 MHz processor features superscalar ARM architecture, making it effectively four times faster than the 72 MHz processors of IONI drive in Simucube 1.
- Oversized rugged power components
- All Simucube 2’s electronics have been designed in Finland by Granite Devices. The team that is also known for their reliable industrial motor drives. Simucube is built with the same uncompromising industrial quality principles. This means prioritizing ruggedness and longevity over the cost of the components. Simucube 2 power MOSFETs are rated over 2X their actual need to make them virtually immortal.
- Robotics grade angle sensor
- Simucube 2 Pro Direct Driver motor comes equipped with precision industrial robotics grade angle sensors with a resolution of 4 Million steps per revolution. The quality of the angle sensor information has paramount importance when calculating natural physics effects and filters. Any imperfection of the sensor signal would feel like a distortion in reality. All Simucube 2’s signal processing units are optimized to take full advantage of the unmatched sensor precision.
- Isolated surge protected USB
- No Simucube driver shall ever become the victim of an interference-prone USB connection. Thanks to a galvanic isolation layer between the USB and power electronics. This also protects the PC from current spikes. Also, all connectors found on the back of Simucube 2 are ESD protected, exceeding the industrial requirements
- Passive Cooling
- Thanks to high-efficiency direct-drive operation optimized motors and clever electronics heat guiding; there is no dust collecting nor noisy fans in Simucube 2. A High-efficiency motor puts out less heat and consumes less power.
- Remote Torque off button
- Because high torque may pose a hazard if the simulator software goes nuts or if the driver becomes careless with the high torque wheel, every SC2 comes with an externally mountable Torque-off button. Optionally the button box may be upgraded to a stylish all-metal version with an additional external power switch.
- TORQUE RECONSTRUCTION PROCESSING
- Bypassing the simulator's sometimes coarse digitally sampled force commands through Simucube’s world-famous force reconstruction engine, the driver will be able to feel the force feedback like it was intended by the simulator's physics engine.
- ADJUSTABLE TORQUE SLEW RATE LIMIT
- Limits the rate of change in motor torque measured in Newton meters per millisecond. May be used to adapt sharpness to the fast torque spikes to the driver’s preference. The maximum settable slew rate depends on the DD motor (see the comparison table for details).
- NATURAL DAMPING, INERTIA AND FRICTION FILTERS
- In addition to simulator-controlled damping, inertia, and friction effects, Simucube 2 implements real-time physics modeling based on user-controllable versions of them. Thanks to a high precision angle sensor in all Simucube 2 modes, these feel practically indistinguishable from real physical phenomena.
- Simucube 2 Pro Wheelbase
- European Power Cable
- Power Supply Unit
- Pin for Simucube Quick Release
- All the necessary cables
- Fixings for the wheel base
- Standard Torque Off Button (Safety)