- WHAT'S INCLUDED?
- SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
- RETURN POLICY
- We wanted to adapt our bucket seats to the evolution of the seating position over time. In the past, with cars not equipped with power steering and longer rallyes. Nowadays, with shorter stages, faster more direct input cars. When strength and stamina was needed, today's key words are speed, accuracy, comfort and adaptability. It was crucial to take into account every of these evolutions for the making of our bucket seats range.
- A fitting for various tilting options !
- Tested by various body types, the GT2i Race-02 M base was designed for a slightly more tilted driving position for increased comfort and safety in case of a potential crash. The driver is held in place, both at the thighs and shoulders while keeping a great freedom of movements for a quick steering input. Their anatomic design allows for a wide variety of adjustments up to a more upright position for older vehicles thanks to the wide adjustments possibilities offered by our mounting frames (GT-FIX001).
- Back padding is designed to match the drivers spine and offer perfect comfort. Padding can be either added in the lower back and bottom cushions to refine the driving position. Mesh cloth offers breathability for the backrest. 3 magnets are integrated to retain the harness straps on the sides and base of the seat.
- Injected resin shell seat
- M size seat
- Approval FIA 8855-1999
- Side (center distance 290mm) mounting frames
- Weight : 10 kg
- Lumbar, base adjustments and thigh brackets by padding overlay.
- Magnet to retain the harness.
- Honeycomb mesh fabric.
- Sold with 4 BTR screws + washers for the mounting.
- See second image for measurements
- GT2i FIA Race-02L Bucket Seat
FREE SHIPPING to all of the European Union
NO IMPORT DUTIES
- We ship from Magny-Cours in France
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
If the seat you ordered is too tight and doesn't fit properly, we can offer a store credit or a full refund, but you will have to pay return shipping to our workshop in Magny-Cours, Canada. We highly advise that you pay close attention to our specifications and measurements before placing your order.