4th Monitor Mount
4th Monitor Mount
- This our 4th Monitor Mount that fits right above your main monitor(s)
- For SimRacers, this allows to display complimentary information that is essential to racing performance
- It is compatible with our Free-Standing Single and Triple Monitor Stands when mounted directly onto the base support beam
- Supports monitors up to 32"
- Comes with a universal 100mm/75mm VESA Mount
- Not Included : Screws for your specific monitors (usually provided by your monitor manufacturer
- Box 1 (Aluminum) 20" x 8" x 4"
- 2 x Aluminum profile 18" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- 2 x Aluminum profile 10" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- 1 x Aluminum profile 16" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- 1 x VESA mount 100mm/75mm
- 8 x Corner Gusset and Plastic Caps
- 28 x M8 Screws (16mm) and matching T-Nuts
- 2 x Angle plates
- 6 x Single Plastic end caps (including pushpins)
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
FREE SHIPPING to all of the European Union
NO IMPORT DUTIES
- We ship from Magny-Cours in France
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact email@example.com for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.