The first P1 Sim pedal set. Designed by real racing engineers and developed with real drivers. Integrated haptic technology, providing an ultra-realistic feel and a new level of immersion!
- MC-LC frame in die-cast and CNC aluminum
- Anodization and powder coating finishes
- Matte carbon fiber plates
- Ball bearings for pedal rotation
- Load cell or hydraulic master cylinder Integrated pulley in the clutch pedal
- Pedal adjustments: spacing, angle, and travel Haptic motor integrated inside each accelerator and brake pedal
- Hall sensor for pedal position
- Integrated electronics with 16-bit resolution USB connection to PC from the brake pedal
- Standard or advanced base plate optional
- Pedal set colors according to user's choice
- Calibration via P1sim Control Center software**
- The base plate and carbon heel rests are options and can be ordered separately.
- Compatible with PC / Windows
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
FREE SHIPPING to all of the European Union
NO IMPORT DUTIES
- We ship from Magny-Cours in France
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
P1Sim will happily honor any valid warranty claims, provided a claim is submitted within 90 days of receipt of items. Customers will be required to pre-pay the return shipping, however we will reimburse you upon successful warranty claim. Upon return receipt of items for warranty claim, you can expect P1Sim to process your warranty claim within 10 days. Once warranty claim is confirmed, you will receive the choice of: (a) refund to your payment method (b) a refund in store credit (c) a replacement item sent to you (if stock is available)