Integrated PC Stand
Integrated PC Stand
- Our composite Integrated PC Stand that comes standard with aluminum profile and that will allow you to integrated your PC seamlessly into your simulator
- Easy to attach to your Free-standing Triple Monitor Stand or directly to your Advanced SimRacing-brand chassis (ASR 3, 4 or 6)
- Easy to install and ensures that your PC won't be catching all of the floor and ambient dust in your room
- Can support a gaming computer up to 30 pounds or 13.5 kilograms
- PC Stand dimensions : 22" x 12"
- Box 1 - 24" x 12" x 3"
- 1 x Composite¬†PC Stand Plate
- 4 x Corner Gussets
- 4 x M8 Flathead¬†Screws and matching T-Nuts
- 8 x M8 screws (16mm) and matching T-Nuts
- 2 x Aluminum profile 13.5" x 1.5" x 1.5"
- 1 x Aluminum profile 19" x 1.5" x 1.5"
SHIPPING AND LEAD TIME
FREE SHIPPING to all of the European Union
NO IMPORT DUTIES
- We ship from Magny-Cours in France
- Our typical lead time before shipping out orders is 5 to 7 business days. This varies depending on the purchased items and our shipping queue.
- Once the items have shipped, transit time typically takes between 2 and 4 business days
- Please note that all large items, such as our SimRacing Chassis, Monitor Stands and Racing Seats, might not arrive on the same day as other parts of your order. Because of their weight and size, these boxes get sorted differently at our shipping partner's logistics hub.
Advanced SimRacing-brand products come with a free and complete lifetime replacement warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper assembly and residential usage of the product. All hardware parts, aluminum beams and steel plates or gussets are covered under this warranty. Please contact email@example.com for information or claims in regards to this lifetime warranty.
Warranty coverage limitations:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental, contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate manipulation, maintenance or care of the product
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Any esthetic damage such as scratches and chipping that might occur during normal residential manipulation, assembly and operation of the product
- Normal and expected wear and tear
- Damages incurred during transportation by our shipping partners or by the customers upon reception of the product
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer's remorse.